A gorgeous magazine delivered to Newsstand subscribers on iPad and iPhone, 2r tells the hidden stories of pro-cycling both past and present. Unlike many Newsstand publications that are merely PDFs of the print version, 2r was designed expressly for digital distribution. Interactive photo and video essays grab the reader, while long stories and reports reward those looking to immerse themselves in the sport. With beautiful typography and full-bleed photos, the magazine's minimalist design and navigation hide the complexity of presenting such a large amount of information.
- Background delivery of issues via Apple's Newsstand subscription service on iPad and iPhone
- Long articles of text (over 50,000 words)
- All content available offline, including photo and video voting contests which store the user's choices until an Internet connection is available
- Supports both static and interactive ads for generating revenue
- Social media integration for sharing articles deep-linked directly to the app via Facebook and Twitter